Friday, April 6, 2012

Well, No Promises Were Made...

It's been several days since I started this up again, and wow, true to form I have completely ignored it. Whaddayagonnado?

It's a quiet and reflective morning of laundry and grocery coordination... Feeling all domestic and have a strong urge to hibernate. All Fridays are good, but this one... Well, define good... Most people get a day off so this de-facto Christian Nation can celebrate a mythological character getting nailed to some boards and left out in the sun for a few days. Have fun, y'all, but keep it out of my face, would ya please? You don't have to rub it in. I'm going to make deviled eggs and eat chocolate, sure. I love deviled eggs and chocolate.

I have finally managed to put together the Inventory of Projects that I am currently in the middle of. Eesh. It's a big list, and I think I have forgotten a few things. But at least now I know some stuff won't slip through the cracks completely. Like, for example, this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment