Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 5

Slept like a baby, although... I have to confess I have a tendency to overdo... I start feeling better and somehow become convinced that I'm again immortal and incapable of being wounded. I should know better than that... So I was sore last night, and my ankle was swollen, though not on the outside, but on the inside. I think I may have irritated some compensating tendons. Somehow. Ya know.

I have two gigs today and one tomorrow. Ordinarily, this would put me in a coma. Monday will be a big milestone for me.

I had two very clear dreams and remember much of both. One of them I dreamed in the wee hours, which is very unusual for me. One between 6AM and 7:15, which is more normal, though infrequent. I must be getting a LOT more REM sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment