Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Morning 2

I slept way better last night. I think I'm getting used to the sound of it, and to the odd feeling of breathing through it. Did NOT get up ridiculously early with Michael, decided to snooze in another hour. Had a very strange dream about my parents house, laundry on the clothes line, and Mom in a rush to get the clothes in so I could get off to the Republican Convention. I poked her chest and said, "What? Have you MET me?" I have never been so disrespectful to my mother! The lesson here is, calling me "Republican" is an insult which I will not allow to go unchallenged. Harrumph. (I must really hate those old rich white male misogynistic motherfuckers...)

That was the first dream I remember so far. Eesh.

The only thing bugging me now is that my nose hurts... The mask is causing some irritation around my nostrils, so I'm hoping that settles down soon. Really sore. I loosened the part of the strap that goes over my head, and that helped. Maybe tonight will be even better. I'm awake, alert, and feeling pretty darn good this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment