Monday, October 29, 2012

A change is a-gonna come...

Everything that I regularly use is now with me in Coralville. My apartment is looking scary. There's a bed, empty closets, empty dressers, a barren kitchen, and a futon sitting there, waiting, kept company by pictures and paintings hanging on the walls, apparently for no reason. The pictures look out of place now. It's almost eerie. Three more weeks and everything will be here. And I can't wait. I'm getting very anxious to have my whole life in one place after having been divided for so long. 

We spent most of the weekend working on it, moving stuff, taking stuff to the dump, and cleaning cleaning cleaning... Vacuuming with the HEPA vac, trying to get the dust bunny revolution under control. It seems like there's just so much dust in here lately, I don't understand why. I guess we've stirred a lot of it up with our relentless shifting and moving and rearranging and getting rid of some stuff to make room for other stuff. We have really pissed off the dust bunnies good, I fear. Maybe that's why my nose won't stop running... 

No comments:

Post a Comment