Sunday, October 7, 2012

Two Full Weeks

Okay, just let me wax evangelical ONCE MORE and then I will stop. I love the CPAP, and I always will. I don't care about the little discomforts. I will do whatever it takes to feel like this.

Now, back to MUSIC, which was the initial purpose for this blog way back in the day... I have been learning my own music on fiddle, and it's trickier than I thought. Approaching it as another side-man has made me very aware that I don't write normal stuff. Oh well, I don't write normal stuff. That's good, right? I'm an original, unique, different. Yes, Me, that's a good thing. I have spent a few days playing through the songs and just getting the shape of things, and starting tomorrow I dig in, drill down, take one song a day and  work it with all I've got. Get it really, really right. It's got to be really, really right...

No comments:

Post a Comment