Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Aunt G and the Stone City Nephews kickstarter campaign is launched!!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/187535541/aunt-g-and-the-stone-city-nephews-cd-and-band-laun?ref=email

Dear Family, Friends and Fans - 

I am very excited to announce the launch of the kickstarter campaign for the new Aunt G and the Stone City Nephews CD! 

It has been quite an eventful year for me, with some tearful goodbyes, job loss, and several injuries. But the good has far, far outweighed the bad, and one of the best things that has happened has been meeting up with, and becoming part of, the fabulous Kodiak Flats family. John Waite, Jake Niederhauser and Jim Leland have filled my life with music and mischief, and now have consented to be my honorary nephews. This CD will be the culmination of a couple years of hard work and great joy. 

We hope that you will want to join us in this project with a pledge of support. Please visit the Kickstarter site to learn more about what we're doing, and how you can help. 


Best wishes!
Gayla (aka Aunt G) 

PS to family and friends - Yes, I know my birthday is coming in a few days, as well as Yule, and for those of you who usually include me on your gift lists, ALL I want this year is your support for this project. I do NOT need more stuff! But your support of my creativity and livelihood with a pledge to this campaign would mean the world to me. Love, g

No comments:

Post a Comment